Founded in 2006 by Kıraça Holding, Sirena Marine is a prominent manufacturer in both the yachting and automotive industries. It incorporates three brands. Sirena Yachts, Azuree and Euphoria.
An initial agreement with the world-renowned Italian Azimut-Benetti Group evolved into a partnership in 2008 and has led to Sirena Marine becoming a top class yacht builder with over 250 motoryachts and 100 sailboats supplied under the Azuree and Euphoria brands thus far, in addition to the production and design of three successful Azimut Yachts models. The yard’s on-going collaboration with Azimut-Benetti now also encompasses the building of Magellano 43 at its recently-extended 155, 000 square metre facility in Bursa, Orhangazi.
Sirena Marine’s vision is to develop internationally-renowned yachting brands by drawing on the talents of world-leading designers of the likes of Germán Frers, Rob Humphreys, Tommaso Spadolini and Giovanni Ceccarelli and combining their skills with its own hard-won manufacturing expertise and considerable engineering knowhow. This approach has already borne fruit in Sirena’s awardwinning Azuree sailing brand, the outstanding Euphoria luxury sailing series and the company’s brand-new Sirena motoryacht.
The Sirena Yachts product range promises:
- Unparalleled interior and exterior living spaces
- Customizability, with different internal layout options
- Maximum comfort, largest living spaces
- Greater Fuel and water capacity, finally enough for “real” long-range cruises
- Significantly better fuel-consumption efficiency than competition at cruising speeds
- Reliability and seaworthiness. Class A design ensures the boats can perform under any conditions.